Monday, March 2, 2009

All Occasion Card Class

If you're always looking for that last minute card, then you need to come to one of my All Occasion Card Classes. This month we made Birthday Cards, Thinking of You, Sympathy, and Thank You Cards. Here's what we did this Saturday, hope you like them.




CARD 1 Stamp Set: Crazy for Cupcakes Stock: Pink Pirouette, Old Olive, Whisper White, Riding Hood Red Accessories: Earth Elements Buttons, Riding Hood Red Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Birds and Blooms Die.




CARD 2 Stamp Set: Voila, Voila to Go Stock: Whisper White, Real Red, Good Morning Sunshine DSP Accessories: Black Gingham Ribbon, Scallop Circle #2 Die.







CARD 3 Stamp Set: Botanical Blooms Stock: Chocolate Chip, Riding Hood Read, Naturals Ivory Accessories: Kraft Corduroy Buttons, Certainly Celery Poly Twill Ribbon,Twill Tape.






CARD 4 Stamp Set: Bird on a Branch Stock: Whisper White, Creamy Caramel, Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie Accessories: Flower Assortment Brads, Chocolate Chip Poly Twill Ribbon, Very Vanilla Grosgrain Ribbon.

Would you like to order any of my cards?? Just send me an email stating which cards you would like. Cost $3.00 each or 2 for $5.00, plus shipping.

Thanks for looking!

If your not stampin', you should be!


1 comment:

Kathy W said...

Tiz welcome to world of blogging- I will add you to my roll on my blog! Great cards btw- like use of embellishments. I have been eyeing the bird on a branch set too-(only bird one that doesn't freak me out)
see you on SAT!