Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Christmas in August!!!

Wow has it been awhile or what since I've last posted some samples.  Sorry all but I just don't know what happened when I got back from my vacation to Italy.  I just can't seem to get back into the swing of things.  Would you believe it if I said my vacation was in the beginning of July and I still can't stop thinking about it.

Here is my attempt at getting back to showing you what I have been working on.  Not to long ago I had my first Holiday Card Class.  Yeah, yeah it's never to early.  This is what we worked on.



Don't you just love these guys.  We used the "Spotlight Technique" on this card.  Oh yeah did I mention I totally cased this card from a member of splitcoast stampers.  Those ladies that post on the site are just amazing.  Here is the recipe for this card.  Stamp set: Holiday Line Up and Home for Christmas; Stock: Real Red and Kraft; Ink: Basic Black; Accessories: Mistletoe Ribbon, Ticket Corner punch, Circle Punches, Scallop Punch and Join in the Cheer Big Shot Die.


Then we used the some embossing plates and dies to make this card.  Itsn't it just great.  Here is the recipe for this card.  Stamp set:  Home for Christmas and Winter Post; Stock: Whisper White, Bashful Blue and Chocolate Chip; Inks: Bashful Blue and Chocolate Chip; Accessories:  Top Note and Movers and Shapers Big Shot Die, Big Shot embossing plate, Dazzling Diamonds (can't see it very well but they are around the die cut ornament).




I hope you enjoyed these cards, my guests loved them and they were easy to make.  Wait til tomorrow when I post my Kards for Kids cards.  They are sooooo cute.  They are ideal for kids 12 or younger (or for the big kid you may know).
If you're not stampin', you should be!

No comments: