Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Kids Kards

Last night was my Kids Kards class. I seem to always have classes revolving around adults so this time I thought I would gear all of my cards to kids 12 or younger.



The first card I used my NEW Build A Bear stamp set "Beary Best Friends"

Here is the recipe for the card: Stamp Set: Beary Best Friends and WOW Flowers; Stock: Brilliant Blue, Whisper White, Only Orange; Accessories: Scallop 2 Big Shot Die, Brads, Certainly Celery Ribbon; Inks: Stayzon Black.



The second card used one of my favorite stamp sets that I really do not use often enough. It is the Just Buzzin By.


Here is the recipe for this card. Stamp Set: Just BuzzinBy and WOW Flowers; Stock: Dusty Durange, Crushed Curry, Whisper White and Razzleberry Lemonade DSP; Inks: Dusty Durango and Basic Black; Accessories: Scallop Circle Punch, Circle Punches, Spiral Punch.


I also had one card using only punches except for the setiment, which I will post later. This card took just a bit longer to do....next time I will pre-punch all the pieces and just let them put it together.













Stay tuned for my August Technique class samples. You'll be amazed what you could do with just a couple of punches.


Have a great stampin' day!


If you're stampin', you should be!

No comments: