Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Thanksgiving

Can you believe Halloween is already here!!! Our shopping and gift making season is now upon us!
Do you know what your making? Have you come up with a Holiday card design yet? Keep checking out my blog for ideas.
Today I have Thanksgiving Day Cards. My next post should be Holiday cards.

I cased this card wondering where they had gotten some of the DSP only to realized it is the DSP in Stampin' Up!'s Holiday Mini Catalog! I just love the fall DSP called Autumn Meadows. Wasn't sure what I could do with it until I found the perfect card to CASE and tweek!

Here is the recipe:
Stock: Autumn Meadows DSP, Very Vanilla Cardstock, Chocolate Chip Cardstock and Really Rust Cardstock
Inks: Chocolate Chip
Stamp Sets: Lovely as a Tree
Accessories: Very Vailla grosgrain ribbon, Texture Plates Kit #4, Pastels, dimensionals








I think this card is my favorite fall card that I have ever made.


Here is the recipe: Stock: More Mustard cardstock, Creamy Caramel cardstock, DSP
Inks: More Mustard, Versa Mark
Stamp Sets: Holiday Best
Accessories: Brads, Gold Emobssing powder, Emobssing buddy, Stampin' Up! Backgrounds 1, Bravo Burgandy 5/8" grosgrain ribbon

No comments: