Friday, November 27, 2009

It's Official....

Welcome Black Friday, as I sit home Stampin' Up! my presents this year!


From now until November 30th you MUST visit the Holiday Extravaganza going on. Click on the link to the right for details.

But...Let me Sweetin' the Holiday Online Extravaganza!!!

Depending on how much you spend during Holiday Extravaganza, you will receive a Gift Certificate to use in January!!

Spend up to $50 - receive a $5.00 gift certificate

Spend $51-$100 - receive a $10.00 gift certificate

Spend $101-$150 - receive a $15.00 gift certificate

Spend $151-$200 - receive a $20.00 gift certificate

Did I mention January begins the Occasions Mini Catalog and Sale-A-Bration! Those that don't know about Sale-A-Bration, for every $50 you spend you receive a free stamp set from the brochure and this year there are some sets from the catalog you can choose from too! Details will be revealed on January 1st!

...the Christmas Shopping Season has begun. For all you procrastinators here is a simple gift to make for those you always have a tough time buying for.



I used a 10x10 Shadow Box Frame, some jingle bells I had lying around for years! and Stampin' Up!'s "Jingle All The Way" Decor Element. And for the background I used a sheet of Stampin' Up!'s Christmas Cocoa Specialty Designer Series Paper. How easy is that!

Happy Stampin'!

No comments: