Friday, February 12, 2010

Holy smoke it's the middle of February already!!!

Hi all,

Sorry I have been MIA, right after the Holidays I thought I was going to have a handle on my schedule but that didn't work. Plus skiing two weekends in a row didn't help any. And now it's the middle of February and next weekend we have our very first My Star Stampers - Craft Weekend!!!!!! Woo Hooo I can't not wait!! It's a mini vacation where I get to craft or hike or relax all weekend long!!!

Any hoot here is something I think you might like for Valentines Day!

I totally "cased" this card Naoko Page a fellow Demonstrator.



Card Recipe

Stamp Set: Love Bandit (from Occasions Mini Catalog)

Card Stock: Whisper White, Real Red, Sending Love Specialty DSP (from Occasions Mini Catalog)

Ink: Basic Black

Accessories:
Heart Punch, Build a Brad, Pinking Hearts Border Punch (from Occasions Mini Catalog), Whisper White Organza Ribbon, 1/2 inch Circle punch.





HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!

No comments: