Saturday, February 13, 2010

Occasions Mini

Hi Ladies,

I don't normally buy chip board but once I found out how large the chip board is in the Mini Catalog, I just had to try it. They are made to be little books with a hole in the corner and held together by a chain. If I remember correctly there are 7 pages and they only cost $4.95!!!

Now that I had these I had to figure out what to do with them.....hmmmmm. So I had a "Stampers Gone Wild" night and introduced them then! Check out the results. Everyone that attend got one page from the book that they decorated and got to keep. I hope you like the results!



Recipe

Stamp Sets: Vintage Vogue (Occasions Mini)

Ink: Not Quite Navy, Versa Mark and Very Vanilla Craft ink

Card Stock: Bella Blue DSP, Not Quite Navy

Accessories: Beautiful Butterflies Big Shot Die, Very Vanilla 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon, Kraft Corduroy Buttons and Color Spritzer Tool.

Thanks for looking....

No comments: