Monday, February 15, 2010

Ooopps... Happy Belated Valentines Day!

Hope you all had a wonderful day yesterday, it is nice to be able to spend the whole day with some one you love.

With that said here is a Valentines Da
y card I received in a swap. The one thing I did want to point out is look how she used Stampin' Up!'s stencils in such a beautiful yet subtle way.




Now here is one complicated card. It uses a whole bunch of Stampin' Up! products and supplies from the Occasions Mini. I just hope I don't miss anything.

Recipe
Stamp Sets: Well Scripted and Tiny Tags (Occassions Mini)
Ink: Real Red and Pretty in Pink
Card Stock: Real Red, Very Vanilla, Pretty in Pink, Sending Love Specialty DSP
Accesories: Pinking Hearts Boarder Punch, Build a Brad, Scalloped Heart of Hearts Embosslit, Folk Flowers Stencil and Real Red 5/8" Satin Ribbon

If you have any questions regarding this card please let me know. Also, sorry I can't remember who the demonstrator is that I got this from. But thank you very much!

No comments: