Monday, August 30, 2010

Yummy Cake!!!

Looks so good,
you almost want to eat it!!!



Well, you can eat the contents inside, only! This is a project that I was working on with a friend, for her sisters 50th Wedding Anniversary! I never made one before, so I was a little hesitant, but in the end we were both very pleased with the results! PS can you believe I even made the bow on top! :-)




My Two Tiered Wedding Cake Recipe!

Stampin' Up! (SU!)Card Stock: Whisper White, Brushed Gold, Bridal DSP
SU! Big Shot Dies: Scallop Circle #2 (113469); Swirls Scribbles (113441); Birds & Blooms (113485)
SU! Punches: Heart to Heart x-large(119881) and Pinking Hearts Border(117649)
SU! Accessories: Basic Pearls (119247)

Ahhhh!!!! I just realized I didn't take any pictures of the sides of each slice! They were meant to be decorative, since it would be taken apart I wanted it to be pretty so they can stand alone, too! I'll post those either later tonight or tomorrow!

If you would like the pattern to make the cake, just send me an email and I will send you the .pdf files! By the way, you can actually make a Three Tiered Cake with the pattern.

No comments: