Thursday, November 4, 2010

November Classes and Clubs!

OK I can officially say the Holiday Season has started. Halloween is over, put away all those scary decorations and put up the nice Fall ones for Thanksgiving! Then be sure to have all your Christmas Decorations ready to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My November Classes and Clubs are perfect for the Holiday Season, so sign up today, because they will surely fill up quickly!!!!

Hope to see you there!!!!

Technique Club - Sign Up By Wednesday
NOV 14 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM (Eastern )

In this club we will learn two different stamping techniques. These techniques are great for card making, 3D projects and scrap booking!!!

To make sure you remember these techniques, you'll make two cards and a card front for saving! What to do with the card front? You can keep them in your new "Stampin' Technique" album along with instructions that will be given to you for each technique.

CLASS FEE - $10.00


Aaahhhh...Holiday Cards - Sign up by November 9th

NOV 16 7:00 PM - 9:30 PM (Eastern )

I know you don't want to hear this, but....NOW is the time to get your Holiday cards made!!! Tonight you will make enough cards to send to the special people in your lives!

Make a total of 12 cards, Four of three different designs. SIGN UP EARLY, THIS CLASS WILL SURELY FILL UP QUICKLY!!!

Please bring your SNAIL or double sided tape, all other material needed will be supplied.

Class Fee: $25.00


Holiday Bonanza - Sign up by November 5th
NOV 21 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM (Eastern )

Just like our Holiday Bonanza that is being held on November 13th...this event is for those that can not make it! The charge is a little more, but that's because the most important things will be done for you. And if you still can't make it I will ship it to you!! As I said, you will get everything that will be offered on November 13th, all the materials, instruction booklet and ME! to help you through it all! And you will also get the same special we are offering during Holiday Bonanza, 10% off any orders placed that day!


Oh yeah, I'll also have some food for us to enjoy!

Cost $75.00, please bring your own SNAIL or double sided tape!

And PLEASE sign up by November 5th so I can order enough supplies!! :-)


Holiday Bags & Gift Tags - Sign up by November 15th

NOV 23 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM (Eastern )

Here's another way to get a head start on all the Holiday hussle and bussle - GIFT BAGS & TAGS!!!


Come make 10 gift Bags and 10 matching Gift Tags, five of four designs for only $20!!! Want to make more than one set, just let me know when you sign up!

Class fee inlcudes all material for your projects.

Holiday Gift Card Holders - Sign up by November 19th
NOV 26 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM (Eastern )

Yup, it's Black Friday and I am going to spend my afternoon stampin'! No need for me to fight the crowds I am getting a head start on my Holiday crafts! And today we are getting ready for all those gift cards we will be giving as gifts this Holiday Season! Throw away those generic gift card holder that come with your gift cards and use one of these awesome holders!!! We will make 9 of them today, 3 of 3 designs with the option of making more if you need to!

Please bring your SNAIL or double sided tape. I will provide everything else that is needed for the projects.

CLASS FEE: $20.00

Stampin' with the Girlz - PLEASE RSVP November 19th
NOV 26 7:00 PM - 9:30 PM (Eastern )

You know what I found.....I found that stampin' with others is so much fun!! Once a month why don't you join me for a fun night of stampin'! Just bring a project you are working on and lets stamp the night away! Oh yeah, did I mention, you get to use all my tools!!!

If you do not have a project I will have one that you can work on! Tonights project is Gift Card Holders, make 9 awesome gift card holders for $20!!

No comments: