Thursday, February 3, 2011

Let it SNOW!

Hi all,

With the beginning of February I just wanted to show you what we are dealing with here in Massachusetts/Rhode Island.  It has been one of the snowiest seasons ever, and frankly I can't stand it anymore.  I want my sunshine back!

So here are some pictures I have taken and hoping they will make some great scrapbook layouts, enjoy!












Oh yeah did I mention since these pictures were taken, we have gotten about another 5 snow storms!!!!
I need a break!

1 comment:

~Create Me Pink~ said...

thanks for sharing all these snow pics! I love the snow...even driving it in, but can't wait for spring to arrive :) Thanks for sharing your blog..

I'm following your blog via SC #277. Please stop by and follow me as well...thanks!

http://www.createmepink.blogspot.com