Thursday, February 10, 2011

Valentine Cards....1

Well this was the first week since December where we did not get SNOW!  Wooo Hooo!  Is all I'm saying.  I've always said it is time for me to move some place where it's a little warmer, and after this winter I am sooo OUT OF HERE!  But as I look around most of the US is getting hit with snow and colder temperatures, YUK!

 Oh, well, Valentine's Day is right around the corner so I thought I would share with you some a card we made at Kristin's workshop at the end of last month.  She wanted it to be a Valentine Theme so this is what I came up with.  Hope you like it!





Here is the recipe:
Card stock: Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Patterns Designer Series Paper in Blushing Bride.
Stamp Sets: Love you Much, Greeting Card Kids, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Accessories: 1/2" Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding Ribbon, Twine, Scallop Circle Punch, Circle Punch, Heart to Heart Punch, Crystal Effects.


Stay tuned...tomorrow you'll get to see the book mark we made :-)

2 comments:

Renee said...

what great Valentines! I love the lil girl too sweet. Hugz n blessings.

Lori Burkitt said...

Love the cheery design of your blog! Following from SC! Please visit me when you have a moment.

www.stampingwithlulu.blogspot.com