Thursday, January 12, 2012

January, blink it's gone....

Hello??? Anyone there....that's probably what your saying about me. :-/

Here I am!  It's been one crazy December and January is looking just as busy....but the good thing is that I love every minute of it!!!

Sorry, no stamping to show today but thought I would share some photos from last year!

We are heading to NH for the weekend for our Annual Family Ski Weekend....we are all hoping there will be snow....just about mid-January in New England and there hasn't been a snow storm yet!  Believe me I am not complaining, but it will make for a very crazy condo with 18+ people in one place....

Off the Kangamagus Highway!

Snow shoeing anyone?

Oops, that's my nephew in the back in the trees.

Yup, under all that snow is a lake!

Ice anyone?

Can't wait to head on up there to see what photos I can get this year!

Happy stampin' everyone, I just may need to sneak up some supplies with me :-)

No comments: