Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Catalog Workshop Blitz!


Hi my fellow stampers!
I am having a Catalog Workshop Blitz.  What is this you ask??
A workshop in the comfort of your own home and you still get the make and takes!  All you do is show off our Wonderful Idea Book and Catalog to your friends and family and ask if they would like to order something.  Easy Peasy.

Who's invited?  
Everyone
 
What's the catch?  
Place an order of any amount, BUT for every $50 (does not include tax or shipping) you spend not only do you get a FREE Sale-A-Bration item, but your name is entered in a drawing to win part of the Hostess Benefits!!
 
DEADLINE?  
All orders are due to me by February 9th!  Please email orders to StampinTiz@gmail.com.  If you order $50 PLEASE be sure to include your FREE item from the Sale-A-Bration catalog.
 
Additional Information  
All orders will be shipped to my house.  Then you can either pick up your order from me, or I will deliver (as long as you are local, no roadtrips for me in the Winter)
 
Place a $150 order and you get all the Hostess Benefits!!! 
 
OK friends, start showing off the catalog!  Here are the Sale-A-Bration items that can be yours for FREE with a $50 order (does not include tax or shipping)!
 
 
 
 

No comments: