Sunday, February 3, 2013

Masculine Birthday Cards

The other day I made two masculine birthday cards for my cousins twin sons in Italy.  I used the same stamp set but different images and made them a little different too.  I hope you like them and they do too.  Oh by the way, I did CASE these, but I can't remember where I seen them, sorry, but thank you for designing such great cards!



Card Recipes
Stamp Set:  Need for Speed (w-122715 $19.95/c-122717 $14.95)
Ink: Stayz On
Paper: Garden Green, Basic Black, Regals DSP, Whisper White
Accessories: 2 1/2" Circle Punch, Big Shot, Metal Embossing Folder (not stampin' up), Tasteful Trim Bigz XL die.

OK a few things about this card, the DSP I used is retired.  I found a piece of this scrap in my stash and thought it would word perfectly and it did. But you can use the striped pattern from Stampin' Up!'s Regals DSP stack.  I also used a cuddle Bug embossing folder because I thought the sheet metal look went very well with the theme and all.





Stamp Set:  Need for Speed 
                                (w-122715 $19.95/c-122717 $14.95)
                          Clockworks
                              (w-127290 $23.95/c-127292 $17.95)
Ink: Stayz On, Sahara Sand
Paper: Sahara Sand, Basic Black, Howlstooth & Scaringbone DSP (Holiday Catalog)
Accessories: 2 1/2" Circle Punch, Circle Cutter, Big Shot, Tasteful Trim Bigz XL die, Neutrals Brads.

On this card you can't see it to well, but I have stamped both pieces of Sahara Sand card stock with the clockworks stamp set in Sahara Sand Ink.


Thanks for looking!

No comments: