Wednesday, March 12, 2014

What is My Digital Studios??

My Digital Studio is Stampin’ Up!’s line of digital products. There are three components:

  1. Software: The My Digital Studio software is called MDS. It enables you to digitally create a variety of projects including (but not limited to) photobooks, cards, calendars, and individual scrapbook pages that use exclusive Stampin’ Up! art, accessories, and colors. We also offer a free 30-day trial of the MDS software.
  2. Downloads and Content: Stampin’ Up! regularly adds to an ever-increasing library of downloads that are perfect for seasonal projects, important events, or everyday creativity.
  3. Print Services* (not available in all markets): Get your projects professionally printed and delivered right to your door. Our professional print services are the best way to achieve correct color coordination with Stampin' Up!’s exclusive colors. 
The neat thing about My Digital Studio, just about everything you own; stamps, paper, accessories, dies, etc have been digitized.  Now, even your digital projects will match your stamped projects!  How cool is that.

Check back often for more information regarding My Digital Studio!

Here is a sample flyer I made using My Digital Studios!


Here are some samples of what you can make with My Digital Studios:

No comments: