Friday, August 1, 2014

Independence Day - My Paper Pumpkin




In July we celebrated Independence Day and I was so excited to see that June's Paper Pumpkin were very festive. Red, White and Blue themed pinwheels which you could use to decorate treat bags or just use as a decoration.  There were enough material in the kit that you could make 24 pinwheels.  It also came with three stamps, some banners, brads, paper clips and of course a mini ink pad. I made up half of the pinwheels and brought them to my parents party.  The rest I will save to use on cards and scrapbook pages. 


Have I mentioned that these kits just keep getting better and better every month!  I also love how Stampin' Up! plans ahead for you and they make sure you get something geared towards the "Holiday" the following month.  This saves me a lot of time because I'm always a last minute person. 

Another NEW feature is you can buy refill kits of past Paper Pumpkins. So, if you fell in love with the Christmas Kit and just have to have more, you can!  If your child has a birthday coming up, wouldn't it be neat if each child received their own mini-scrapbook?  Oh and the cost is a lot less then Paper Pumpkin's monthly fee because it only includes the material, not the stamps or the inks.

Ahhhh and now I just received the July Kit "Wish Big" and it has sooo many goodies.  It comes with cards and small gift boxes, an awesome stamp set, ink, a whole spool of ribbon, accessories and much more!

Sign up for Paper Pumpkin TODAY and receive your first two months at half price.  You must sign up by September for this promotion.  I promise you will not be disappointed.  And now you can pre-buy your kits 3 or 6 months in advance!  Woo Hooo!

Click the image below to sign up!

No comments: