Thursday, March 26, 2015

2015 will be the year...

I know it is already March, but boy this Wintere was a whopper of a Winter...I think I am finally back to normal.  Altough we still have snow on the ground and that is making me very upset!

I did want to share with you the new things that are going on.  In an effort to see more of you in my classes I have started a Tech/Punch Club.  We meet every third Sunday of the Month and we learn a new Technique and Punch Art!  So far it has been amazing and soo much fun!  When you do sign up, you receive a booklet to hold all your instructions!

Here are January's projects.


We made Bumble Bee's using the Ornament Punch, Large Oval Punch, and the Circle Punch!


Or technique was Multicolor Embossing.  For this we used the Feather Framelits and used two colors of emobossing powders.

Check back soon....I will try my best to keep this blog going.

If you're not stampin', YOU should be!
Tiziana

No comments: